Sunday, October 16, 2016

Is our world real?





                  There are many thoughts when it comes to this question. Are we in a real world or is it all a dream?  When we think about this question our minds are thinking really deeply. This can be all a dream and God is controlling us like puppets. Or we can be in a real world where we can control ourselves based on our own kids. It's a crazy thing to think about, but what if we are being controlled? What if we are really in a game simulation? I'm imagining myself as a Sims character being controlled by a person playing the game. This is a theory though, a very interesting one. Although I am really intrigued by this theory I don't think it is true. I think we run our own lives. We experiment new things each day. Our minds control what we should and shouldn't do not a video game. But imagining being in a video game is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment